Our Helpline number is 0845 345 4465.
The Helpline is available during office hours Monday-Friday and has limited access over the weekends. We do have an answering machine so please leave a message. We aim to reply to all messages within 3 working days and will make several attempts to contact you. Please remember that the Helpline staff are usually volunteers who have one of the Hypermobility Syndromes which may delay our response at times.
Forum enquiries should be made using the Forum Contact form.
Or we can be reached by post at:
The Hypermobility Syndromes Association
49 Orchard Crescent
WHO’S WHO QUICK GUIDE:
- CHAIR PERSON: Nick Bane
- ADMIN / OFFICE / MEDICAL LIAISON OFFICER: Donna Wicks
- CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER: Dr Alan Hakim
- NATIONAL GROUP COORDINATOR: Abi Patrick
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY: Jeff Daw
- NEWSLETTER EDITOR: Sue Wicks
- WEBMASTER: Paul Gardener
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINTAOR: Cara Reay
- FUNDRAISING TEAM: Rob Smith, Ben Cooper
- FORUM TEAM: Rosie Denham, Flick McLuckie, Gila Groeger, Carla Spear
- YOUTH REPORTER: Tiri Hughes
- HELPLINE STAFF/VOLUNTEERS: Donna Wicks, Abi Patrick, Brenda Jones, Shen Morgan,