Our Helpline number is 0845 345 4465.
The Helpline is available during office hours Monday-Friday and has limited access over the weekends. We do have an answering machine so please leave a message. We aim to reply to all messages within 3 working days and will make several attempts to contact you. Please remember that the Helpline staff are usually volunteers who have one of the Hypermobility Syndromes which may delay our response at times.
Forum enquiries should be made using the Forum Contact form.
Or we can be reached by post at:
The Hypermobility Syndromes Association
49 Orchard Crescent
WHO’S WHO QUICK GUIDE:
- CHAIR PERSON: Rob Smith
- CEO / MEDICAL LIAISON OFFICER: Donna Wicks
- CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER: Dr Alan Hakim
- FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR : Ben Cooper
- EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR: Jenny Parris
- NATIONAL GROUP COORDINATOR: Catherine Eves
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY: Jeff Daw
- JOURNAL EDITOR: Claire Smith
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: Abi Patrick
- SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM COORDINATOR: Jen Patchett
- ENEWSLETTER EDITOR: Cara Reay,
- FORUM TEAM: Rosie Denham, Flick McLuckie, Carla Spear
- WEBMASTER: Paul Gardener
- YOUTH REPORTER: Sydney Parris
- HELPLINE STAFF/VOLUNTEERS: Donna Wicks, Abi Patrick, Brenda Jones, Shen Morgan,