We have a new telephone number! 033 3011 6388 .
The Helpline is available 9am to 1pm Monday-Saturday. We do have an answering machine so please leave a message. We aim to reply to all messages within 3 working days and will make several attempts to contact you. Please remember that the Helpline staff are usually volunteers who have one of the Hypermobility Syndromes which may delay our response at times.
*Please note* The HMSA volunteers will call back using the 141 service so the number will be witheld. We will always leave a message if the option is available to do so to let you know we have tried to contact you.
Forum enquiries should be made using the Forum Contact form.
We can be reached by post at:The Hypermobility Syndromes Association 49 Greek Street, London, WD1 4EG
WHO’S WHO QUICK GUIDE:
- CHAIR: Rob Smith
- CEO / MEDICAL LIAISON OFFICER: Donna Wicks
- CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER: Dr Alan Hakim
- FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR : Ben Cooper
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY: Rosie Denham
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: Brenda Jones
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR: Kim Clayden
- JOURNAL EDITOR: Claire Smith
- YOUTH REPORTER: Hope Simpson
- WEBMASTER: Paul Gardener