Our Helpline number is 0845 345 4465.
The Helpline is available during office hours Monday-Friday and has limited access over the weekends. We do have an answering machine so please leave a message. We aim to reply to all messages within 3 working days and will make several attempts to contact you. Please remember that the Helpline staff are usually volunteers who have one of the Hypermobility Syndromes which may delay our response at times.
Forum enquiries should be made using the Forum Contact form.
We can be reached by post at:The Hypermobility Syndromes Association
22 Shelley Road
Worthing West Sussex BN11 1TU
Please send Membership-related* post to:The Hypermobility Syndromes Association 49 Orchard Crescent Oreston Plymouth PL9 7NF
*Please note that the Plymouth address is for membership-related post only. For all other enquiries please use the Worthing address
WHO’S WHO QUICK GUIDE:
- CHAIR PERSON: Rob Smith
- CEO / MEDICAL LIAISON OFFICER: Donna Wicks
- CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER: Dr Alan Hakim
- FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR : Ben Cooper
- EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR: Jenny Parris
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY: Jeff Daw
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: Jen Patchett
- NATIONAL GROUP COORDINATOR: Catherine Eves
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR: Jen Patchett
- FORUM TEAM: Rosie Denham, Flick McLuckie, Carla Spear
- JOURNAL EDITOR: Claire Smith
- YOUTH REPORTER: Sydney Parris
- HELPLINE STAFF/VOLUNTEERS: Donna Wicks, Abi Patrick, Brenda Jones, Shen Morgan
- WEBMASTER: Paul Gardener